Thursday, May 13, 2010

what took them so long...?

Sampled my first bag of Coconut M&M's a couple of days ago. Maybe it is because I live on the edge of nowhere - but this is the first time I have ever seen these...and they are GOOD.

Tshirt sales were brisk over the past 24 hours so I am adding the free gift to all 100 of the limited edition printing. Based on the sales, I placed an order today and all my supplies will arrive on Monday so they will begin shipping on Thursday. Thanks for supporting the Field Lab! I had several requests for Benita tshirts as well. Not to worry - it is in the works.

We got about 5 days in the forecast of isolated thunderstorms for the area. In order to trick the weather into dumping some rain this weekend - I hauled another 125 gallons home from Study Butte Water Supply. Waited till the work zone was in the shade then set the block and rebar for the next pour on the north side of the east end.

Got treated to a visit by Beatrice and Benito late this afternoon. Good chance to bond with my little bull without the distraction of a bunch of other longhorns. He watched me hand feed his mother and followed her lead. 84,102,57,0,B

10 comments:

daisy52 said...

I'm gonna get a t-shirt! I'm gonna get a t-shirt! And a free-ee present!

jw...where did you get the coconut M & M??? They sound nutritious and delicious!!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, I love, Love, LOVE the coconut M&M's ... yummy :)

I'm still gonna get my baby girl a tiny t-shirt ... I was worried we wouldn't squeeze into the top 50, but am now more hopeful we can make the 100 challenge ... thank you!

~mama crow~

Wicked Red said...

nah...I'm in Greensboro NC and I've never eaten the coconut M&M's...actually that's the first time I've seen them!!

Bob from Athens said...

JB you better hurry up and make good friends with Benito, those horns ain't gonna quit growing for a while.

Anonymous said...

That looks like some fine digging medium..no pick ax?

neil said...

Go Johnny Go Go Go Go!
TFL-TimeLapse-20100513
(this one may be a bit LOUD, sorry Mr.Cash)

chempilot said...

i'm in a big town and never heard of coconut m&m's. i now have a quest for the weekend...

Caboose said...

Cool, you feeding th baby bull. Don't spoil him to bad. Have fun JW.

Leander Linda said...

You got me wanting Coconut M&Ms so made a trek for some today, and I got totally ripped off. Half the bag was coconut (and yummy) but the other half was plain old regular M&Ms! What's with that?? M&M company can expect an email from this irrate coconut loving customer!

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Don't get too attached to the coconut M & M's. I haven't been able to find them since Easter.
But they are so good!!!