Thursday, June 24, 2010

spray day...

Logged 6 hours behind the spay gun today(alerted to my typo 12 hours later - that is spray not spay)... I'm really itchin' to get the greenhouse going again. I think the sprout thing is helping get me in gear. The recent shift in my diet also seems to provide quite a bit more energy even in the heat of the summer. Hmmm....critters are raised on vegetable matter and by cutting meat out of my diet, I'm simply eliminating the middle man - going strait to the source...and pulling a plant out of the ground is so much less violent than killing and butchering an animal. Benita approves this message. 84,101,75,0,B

5 comments:

Craig said...

What about two for one burger night?

mike said...

where is Bonita??

Anonymous said...

Must have been a low wind day, no paint on the dune buggy that I can see. Looks great!

ezrablu said...

Two for one veggie burgers maybe? The cow you save may be your own lol

Nat said...

When in Mexico recently, I ate fried grasshopper and ant egg tortillas, an Aztec delicacy, and it was really good! I bet you've got plenty of grasshoppers around there you could try frying up on the solar cooker...