Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Unconscious Collective

As Carl Jung puts it:  "in addition to our immediate consciousness, which is of a thoroughly personal nature and which we believe to be the only empirical psyche (soul), there exists a second psychic system of a collective, universal, and impersonal nature which is identical in all individuals. This collective unconscious does not develop individually but is inherited. It consists of pre-existent forms, the archetypes , which can only become conscious secondarily and which give definite form to certain psychic contents."

As I see it, our collective unconscious is made up of either The Holy Spirit or Satan.  We have a generation growing up that has absolutely no exposure to religion of any kind.  All they know of this world is materialism and instant gratification.  That seed planted by the teachings of Christ in all humans has gone dormant in them because it needs to be nurtured by a pre-generation in order to grow... a fertile breeding ground for Satan to do his work.  They are a group I call the Unconscious Collective.

Psalms 51 : 1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. 4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned , and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest , and be clear when thou judgest . 5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. 6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. 7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean : wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice . 9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. 83,102,71,0,B,0

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for an observation I too was pondering earlier this week about how children and young adults lack the love in their lives that was so opening showered upon my generation.

And thanks, even more, for King James. I have become so dependent upon New International Version NIV or even The NEW King James that I had forgotten how eloquently the spirit is revealed through the KJV of the bible. There is such beauty in the old language that doesn't transcend through modern text.

We can all pray for a renewing of our hearts and a willingness to share our testimony and witness for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. What He has done for us allows us to be filled with a PEACE that truly passes understanding if we only seek Him. Keep on praising God and sharing the revelation of your heart...and we all can continue to reach out to those who follow us in the world today. We CAN win over Satan and his reach and hold on all of man's and woman's heart and desires. The time is now to ask if they KNOW Jesus.

I LOVE my life - especially since I have been BLESSED with new life through a double lung transplant. It is such an awesome life...and full of amazing experiences. But, I myself will be glad when my life is over upon this earth, as I KNOW that I have a place and job to do in HEAVEN that will bring such joy. Being in the presence of God cannot be compared and we don't have to wait to die to find out. In fact - we have that ability now to be in His presence through the help of his Holy Spirit. Just takes some Knocking...Seeking in His Word - the bible and Asking for forgiveness of the things we have done and then believing we have been forgiven. Then we have a Father who seeks for our best and provides for our needs and pours blessings upon us - as any father would want for his children. I love talking to Him every day in my thoughts and delighting in the beauty revealed that I might otherwise miss.

Thank you for your blog post....for it gives all readers an opportunity of understanding and leads them to this same amazing relationship that you know and love. You are TRULY blessed...

Soosahn