Thursday, July 10, 2014

Throw Back Thursday
















Finally got around to firing up my old desktop computer.  Had a request many months ago from my Aunt Ginger for picture files from my Spencertown days including the family relatives that built that house.  I have photos of all the generations that lived there before me  Found what I was looking for then got bogged down in old files.  Like opening up an old steamer trunk filled with memories (but without the musty smell).  86,98,66,0,B

3 comments:

Margery Billd said...

OMG John, how fortunate for you that you have all this priceless family wealth at your fingertips.

Dizzy-Dick said...

I have a lot of old pictures like those and I really need to take the time to scan them into my computer in case something happens to the pictures. They are getting very, very old. And yes, I will burn a CD, also.

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson said...

Those are such treasures. I'm addicted to ancestry.com and I'd think I died and went to heaven to have photos like that on my family tree.