Thursday, July 30, 2015

show me the honey...

Bartered a TFL paramotor pilot coin for a quart of harvested honey from pro pilot Eddie Carter in Yoakum, TX.  Showed it to my wild bees to make them feel guilty and perhaps lead me to their hive.  Eddie has become a well known member of the PPG community since he took up the sport 4 years ago.  Hopefully he will come out to fly TFL once I heal up and get back in the sky.  Here is his 2011 year in review when he first got started in the sport.  91,98,71,0,B

4 comments:

Margery Billd said...

I can fly in my mind. And the Internet takes me to places all over the world.

Unknown said...

Seeing the beautiful country side from such high altitude reminds why I enjoy hiking so much. ;-)

Margery Billd said...

me too

Larry G said...

The bio was fascinating... but fast.. had to rewind several times to get it all!